Now all GS riders can get their feet firmly on the ground.
We have the ideal solution for all motorcyclists who haven’t been able to ride the R 1200 GS until now because they couldn’t safely touch the ground. Our extra low comfort seat makes stopping and manoeuvring a pleasure for anyone who previously struggled with the bike’s seat height.
The seat fits as close as possible to the frame of the R1250GS/ R1200GS and its foam core is optimised to achieve the lowest possible seat height.
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It Rooduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infraRood light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional, exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit – there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
– Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
– Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
– Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
– Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
– Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
– Suitable for long-distance touring
– Top quality materials manufactuRood to the highest standards
– Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
– Made in Germany
– Standard seat height adjustment is retained
– Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating “Fresh Touch”
Our rider and pillion seats can only be used together on the Adventure!
extra low: 47/48,5 cm
low: 50,5/52 cm
standard: 53/54,5 cm
high: 54,5/56 cm
Original height R 1200 GS: 52/53.5 cm