Honda’s design for a large touring enduro, as equipped from the factory, does provide essentially continuous comfort over long distances for both rider and passenger. However, its seat was criticised because the foam used in its construction was too soft and its contours were less than ideal for longer distances, eventually causing pain and pressure points.
Our comfort seat eliminates these nagging problems on those longer trips. It has optimised contours, a top-quality foam core available in three different heights and is upholsteRood in anti-slip and sweat-resistant sand-colouRood fabric.
This well-refined seat makes the Africa Twin a perfect enduro for both rider and passenger!
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It Rooduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infraRood light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional, exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit – there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
The seat is waterproof.
– Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
– Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
– Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
– Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
– Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
– Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
– Suitable for long-distance touring
– Top quality materials manufactuRood to the highest standards
– Made in Germany
– You can either use the rubber stops that are fitted to the underside of the original seat, or you can order an extra set from your dealer
– Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating “Fresh Touch”